Saudi Arabia Business Email Marketing Lists
With a sturdy economy based upon Oil & Gas production and a salient position in OPEC, Saudi Arabia is a country with a strong government control over businesses. The gradual opening up of the economy and liberalization of certain industries has led to the rise of numerous opportunities. This is especially true for B2B marketers who want to reach top executives and decision-makers for the promotion of their goods and services.
All the lists on FrescoData’s databases are opt-in and have been legally compiled according to each country’s marketing regulations.
The infographic below shows the percentage split of the Job Roles in our Saudi Arabia lists:
The infographic below shows the percentage split of the Industries in our Saudi Arabia lists:
Data Compliance in Saudi Arabia
Currently, there is no specific law in Saudi Arabia regarding personal data protection. Data protection is governed by the general provisions of a number of laws and regulations. Data subject must provide written consent before being engaged in email marketing efforts. Administrative fines apply to those who fail to comply.
Following are the features of our Saudi Arabia email marketing list:
- The Saudi Arabia email list is categorized on the basis of industry, region and job functions.
- The executives in our Saudi Arabia email lists engage in job roles of senior management in facilities, information technology, operations, purchases, sales and marketing, human resource, administration and supply chain.
- Our email marketing lists are reviewed twice a year in order to improve their accuracy and performance.
- You can either buy or rent our mailing lists.
- FrescoData offers Saudi Arabia executive lists for orders of $2,000 and above, and bulk buying can get you great discounts.
- The executives listed in the mailing list are available to receive a variety of offers such as, B2B Marketing, B2B services, Networking products, Communication products, financial products and others.
Contact Us or Call 1-888-902-5106 and talk to our friendly and knowledgeable consumer mailing list experts.