Australia Business Email Marketing List
Contacts by Job Roles
With Emails: 332,826
With Postal & Phones: 2,446,504
Contacts by Industries
With Emails: 405,633
With Postal & Phones: 3,003,660
G’Day, mate! Australia has a population of 22.7 million of which 31% are under the age of 25 and 98% are beer enthusiasts. The real growth GDP (2014) was 0.5% or 123 in the world.
Segmentation of Australia contacts by Job Roles:
|Job Roles||Phone & Direct Mail|
|Media & Communication||16,006||119,983|
|Program & Project Management||15,011||115,420|
Segmentation of Australia contacts by Industries:
|Industries||Phone & Direct Mail|
|Banking + Financial Services||27,754||198,223|
|Media & Publishing||6,183||49,734|
|Consumer Goods & Services||13,050||98,583|
|Hospitality & Travel||17,656||125,355|
|Investment Banking & Venture Capital||2,235||21,554|
|Law Practice + Legal Services||9,859||69,783|
|Supply Chain & Logistics||11,002||86,741|
|Marketing & Advertising||13,591||95,768|
|Mining & Metals||13,892||106,055|
|Nonprofit Organization Management||5,015||42,714|
|Oil & Energy + Renewables & Environment + Utilities||14,838||106,458|
|Public Relations & Communications||3,066||20,924|
|Telecommunications + Wireless||8,002||60,601|
Data Compliance in Australia
The SPAM Act protects personal data and regulates compliance. Make sure your recipients have an option to opt-out that’s clearly visible. However, some small business do not need to abide by all the rules in the Act, especially those making under $3Millions a year in profits, as long as certain requirements are met.
The Australian economy is one of the largest capitalist economies of the world. Apart from being one of the largest importers and exporters of the world, the economy of Australia is also dominated by the service sector. Some of the largest and renowned companies of the world come from Australia, which makes Australia the hub for marketing and other activities. Marketing in Australia is highly competitive and this is why targeted mailing and focused email marketing campaigns are really a challenge in this part of the world.
All the lists on FrescoData’s Australia database, including our Australian hotel executive email database, are opt-in and have been legally compiled according to each country’s marketing regulations.
Our Australia B2B mailing list has the following features:
- The senior management business executives contained within the Australian email and mailing lists are proven responders to a variety of marketing campaigns or can be used for data appending and enrichment needs.
- Our entire mailing list file of top business executives is guaranteed to be accurate and has been verified by our internal data analysis team.
- Our Australian email and mailing lists are updated semi-annually conforming to all requirements set by the Direct Marketing Association and comply with CAN-SPAM.
- The email list of executives by FrescoData is offered at a minimum order value of $2,000; however there are several levels of volume discounts.
- Our email list is divided into three categories: regions, industries and job functions
- All of our Australia marketing and research lists are available for one-time rental at a lower price or can be licensed for multiple use or multiple year usage
Contact Us or Call 1-888-902-5106 and talk to our friendly and knowledgeable consumer mailing list experts.