Be the driver of your own future.
That’s why we always look for people who strive to be the best at what they do. We look for people who love doing more, getting more and being more and are not afraid of confronting challenges to get the best possible results. People who have zeal and curiosity, creative thinking and the desire to work hard.
Discover what makes YOU + FrescoData a great combination!
Roles we need
Fill out the form
FrescoData™ is a top global list services company, providing the highest quality email and mailing list solutions to our clients, who use our proprietary files to execute successful marketing campaigns.FrescoData™ ranks amongst the front runners in the List Marketing Industry, with a niche in International markets.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We’re growing quickly, and looking for a motivated Business Development Associate to help us continue to grow.This position is responsible for developing and maintaining key client relationships through the sales process, as well as generating new client relationships.
ABOUT YOU: If you are the Business Development Associate we are looking for, YOU…
- Are down to earth, and easily approachable
- You quickly and effortlessly make friends
- Are someone people naturally trust – the kind of person people tend to ask for advice and favors
- Are articulate and meticulous in your communications
- Are confident in your ability to generate leads and set appointments, and are already well-connected
- Have proven your ability to establish relationships with C-level executives, and decision-makers at all levels
- Have experience in cultivating referral sources through strategic alliances – particularly with marketing and media agencies
- Can work with our Marketing team to create compelling pieces that communicate our unique value to prospects
- Are not pushy, but you know how to close the sale
- Are relationship-oriented, and know how to balance your time between getting new accounts as well as maintaining existing clients
- Are willing to travel to tradeshows and setup in-person meetings with clients and prospects.
- Are knowledgeable about list performance and analytics
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS (not required, but nice to have):
- Experience selling list rental and/or data enrichment solutions
- International experience in any category
Experience and qualifications are important, but we’re hiring more based on character than skill.
This is a full time position, with base plus generous commission, depending on experience, connections and ability to learn quickly. Pay will grow as you grow.
This position is for the company’s branch based in North San Diego, but for the right candidate, we are flexible on your location.
HOW TO APPLY:
Call 888-902-5106 ext. 222 and be ready to sell yourself.
Experience: 0-3 Years
- Connect with list brokerage companies, domestic and international, and identify their marketing list requirements.
- Update company’s Social Media accounts and send out Marketing Emails on a daily basis with new list updates.
- Must have excellent written and good verbal English communication skills.
- Must have the ability to multitask and navigate multiple computer windows, as well as be familiar with the use of MS Office applications.
- Must have good academics throughout.
Location: San Marcos, California USA
- Responding to requests for data analysis and research.
- Interested in reading and research.
- Good industry knowledge.
- Good in verbal and written English communication.
- Producing useful insight and valuable information from various raw data sources.
- Undertaking social media monitoring and reporting.
- Having strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Location: Newport Beach, California USA
- Experience in working with large sets of data (more than 20 million records).
- Experience in SQL coding, query optimization, database design, normalization etc.
- Defining processes for backup and recovery.
- Strong database management skills, including backup and recovery procedures.
- Solid skills with one or more programming language and design technique are desirable.
Location: Newport Beach, California USA